Waverly Place Memory Care has created a world where seniors can succeed and achieve: where they are encouraged to function at their highest level; and where they may find a sense of belonging, companionship, and self esteem.
- A personalized Service Plan based on each Resident’s preferences and health care needs.
- 3 home-style, nutritious meals
- Beautiful home-like setting with secured outdoor courtyard.
- Educational, wellness and social opportunities
- 24 hour staffing in a secured environment
- Development of each person's "life story", including: family, spiritual beliefs, career experiences, social interests, hobbies, and accomplishments.
Ridgeline Management Company’s signature program, “Moments” is developed to meet the needs of each of our residents through all stages of dementia. The program will attempt to maintain a safe, secure, and predictable environment that fosters a sense of independence and well-being. It will improve residents’ self-esteem through meaningful activities designed around each person’s interests, talents, and abilities.
At Ridgeline, we train our caregivers within to educate them in all stages of dementia (early, middle, and late). Not only will we teach our caregivers how to take care of the residents but also themselves. Because let’s face it, caring for others is hard work.
Our Memory Care Neighborhood is a place for our residents to receive the support and assistance they need, while feeling as much “at home” as possible. The goal of “Moments” program is to design an environment for our residents living with dementia to maximize awareness and orientation. We are here to help retain abilities and maintain their independence as long as possible. It is designed to fulfill Ridgeline’s mission: creating an environment where moments of joy, independence, and wellness provided each and every day.
Our activity programs include physical and cognitive exercises: a variety of musical entertainment; spontaneous one-on-one activities and interactive fun events. We custom design life-enriching activities which fit the needs of each resident and maximize their personal independence.
BENEFITS FOR RESIDENTS
- Home-like atmosphere
- Resident-centered environment
- Dementia-trained staff who know how to communicate effectively while helping residents enjoy life
- Secure courtyard for outdoor enjoyment
- Comprehensive life enhancement activities program
BENEFITS FOR FAMILY
- Peace of mind
- Stimulating environment designed to address the needs of residents with dementia
- Ability to visit and participate in your loved one's daily life, while they remain safe and secure
- Freedom from emotions of fear and guilt
- Family Support Group for sharing experience with others
- We accept private and State Medicaid payment sources